I wonder...

If saya ni peramah or what? Well actually, I am not so cause I don't know how to start a conversation. I'm not shy, but I just keep thinking of what topics should I start? Example, if I was on the phone with somebody, it will be so quiet unless you started a topic. Haritu saya otp dengan diaaa, and then kitaorang cam 45 minit cantu. But you know what? 15 minutes were wasted cuz dia tanya something then saya tak bagitahu. Can you imagine how wasted it is? Haaa that's why I'm so jealous to a people who knows how to start a conversation.... So, can you puhleash start the conversation before I do? Cuz that sounds better, okay? ;) Lagipun I can't otp lama-lama. My mama won't give her permission -.- And I don't know why whywhy. So for whoever that reads this post, please start the conservation or you'll get bored Hihi^^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :*

Starting the conservation thanks babe,
Diana :)